As an intentional part of the community for over 33 years, Sunrise Beach School is grateful for each review. As a growth-mindset-oriented team, our staff are responsive to feedback from students, families and the community. This continuous-improvement and self-reflective approach has allowed Sunrise Beach to become the area’s premiere K-12 school.
Please leave a review today! Your voice matters.
- Facebook page reviews (Click the reviews tab/link to leave a review)
- Sunrise Beach School on Greatschools.org
- Google: Search for “Sunrise Beach School” and click the Write a Review button.
“After researching every school in the area and visiting many in person, Sunrise Beach School was above and beyond in terms of curriculum, faculty education and experience, individualized attention to students, diversity, incredible attention to school safety, technology, cutting-edge science, foreign language, music, and arts programs, with exemplary extracurricular instructors brought into campus, a college preparatory program with a high college acceptance rate, and foreign language started in kindergarten! And all this with a warm and welcoming environment, and a comfortable and accommodating campus. I can’t say enough good things about the school. Right now it’s a hidden gem, and I only hope the transformational experience our student has experienced there can be shared by others. Go Sunrise Beach!”
“We checked all the schools in the Olympia, Tumwater & Lacey area, nothing came close to all the benefits of Sunrise!”
“Beyond Expectations, we looked at all of the private schools in the area before deciding on Sunrise….it was head and shoulders above the rest! The teachers are great, and it is clear that the teachers at this school are doing this for the love of teaching and the students. I really can’t say enough how much our family admires the staff @ Sunrise. This school is the best investment I have ever made, I just can’t say enough to convey how thankful we are for everyone there!”
“Sunrise Beach School is a great private school that has teachers that know me personally and will willingly help me, as a current student, with any questions that I might have. The teachers in the school all give plenty of effort in teaching their classes, I feel that each teacher is teaching because they want to teach.”
“Great Private School. I am very excited to send my high school kids here next year. This Christian school is a safe-harbor for our kids during these secular times.”
“This school is fantastic in every way… the education is phenomenal, everyone is like a family.”
“This school has been a blessing! The teachers are receptive to parents wanting to be informed. The school loves each child and Ms. Cox finds time to get to know each child. I can’t even begin to tell you how much my children have grown since the start of the year. I’m so thankful that I pulled my kids out of that HORRIBLE public school! Come to the school and see….see it for yourself! I love this school!!!”
“After searching every private school in Thurston, Pierce and Mason county, we settled on Sunrise Beach. We insisted on visiting every reputable school in the area, but Sunrise Beach was far ahead of others in so many ways.
1. First, the education level/ experience of the faculty. The school has done an exemplary job of recruiting, exceptional faculty, who both have a warm, caring attitude, but also are credentialed, experienced, and engaging.
2. Secondly, the curriculum and college prep components – wow. Science, arts, culture, international components, drama and music, and foreign language, all starting in pre-K and going up to 12th grade. Above and beyond.
3. The individual attention they give to each student. From week one, they were noting the interests and personality of our student, in a way that other teachers had never made before, such as comments related to their special talents and gifts, as well as areas for growth – right away. We were extremely excited to see this
4. The safety and security of the campus. Sunrise Beach take safety and security extremely seriously. Single point of entry, locked doors, security drills. Some of these things local public schools are not even doing. We are confident in our choice. Our student is so happy as well, and we know the staff are there to support the students at all costs.”